Sunday, November 25, 2007

IT IS FINISHED. Wahoooo!!!

I finally got the Wonderful Wallaby sweater completed this weekend. We took a road trip up to spend some time with the college age kid and some friends. One way was a ten hour drive, so I knitted.........and knitted....... and knitted. The college age kid got to try on the sweater and liked it even though it is a tad big on her. She says it will make a great snuggly blanket type warm sweater to wear on the college VB bus trips.

What a wonderful Thanksgiving we had and I was very thankful the kid liked the sweater or I swear I would have just given the dern thing to charity. (at least I think I would have) LOL. Fat chance of that, remember, it fit me too!



My sister agreed to be my model for the pictures providing I didn't show her face. I told her I would try but since I wanted to show the hood part too, I may have to keep her head in the picture this time.



And the very best part of finishing the sweater was putting the label in at the neckline.


Now I have to run, there is a pair of socks that need to be finished by Christmas. I thought I started crafting early enough this year but I think I will start on January 1 of 2008 and then I KNOW I will have time to get all the handmades done.

Take care and talk with you soon
RRR

No comments:

Southern Mansion