Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I Am Almost Finished


I am almost finished with the sweater I have been working on for the last 6 months. Wow, so close I can almost feel it. Truth to tell, I tried it on and it fit ME so I know it will be toooo big for the college age kid.


I had my sister try it on so I could take some pictures to post. She is shorter than college age kid and so the sweater is big on her too. She really didn't want her face in the picture so I cut her head off. LOL. Maybe I should have just draped over the kitchen table or something. Sigh!


Oh well, guess I will have to buy some more yarn (what the kid likes) and make another one. I really was just practicing.. :)


Hope you enjoy the picture.....will post more when it is all done.

RRR

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I thought i recognized thath neck. ;) Anyway, the sweater is looking great. You're doing a really good job on it.

Mariah

Southern Mansion