Saturday, December 1, 2007

Christmas music on line

There is a new radio station in town. Go to http://www.alienradio.us/ and dial in using what ever media player works best for you.

This station is owned and operated by Randy and Heidi Jo right here in good ole Mayberry RFD. (name has been changed to protect the local residents from any type of public hick bashing)

Have a busy schedule ahead of me, still have lots of Christmas gifts to finish up. I am trying to learn how to knit checkerboard puff slippers. There was a very nice lady named Rita at our local craft fair that tried patiently to teach me how to do this very complex and difficut stitch. It requires alot of twisting and throwing and then untangling your yarn. I was all thumbs that day but maybe with continued hard work and practice I will achieve it AND get several more gifts done. IF I get some done I will post the picture. Then again I may post a picture of the pair Rita let me borrow to use as an example. The significant part to this story is that I had been looking for this pattern for many years. Had I known the real name of the slippers I could have Googled it, however, many years ago we didn't have Google so I suppose I still would have had to wait. Patience is not my strongest point.

Happy Holidays to all
RRR

No comments:

Southern Mansion