Sunday, March 1, 2009

Many Many Blessings

I am just beside myself with all the wonderful things that have been happening lately. OM gosh, I don't know where to begin.

I will start with what happened yesterday. Take a look at my Tile Board creations below. I now have someone that wants to market my work and they will provide all the pictures. How cool is that?

What's really awesome about this endeavor is that my DH and I work on the project together. That makes these projects so much fun.

When the tile board is dry, the back of it needs to be sanded down and painted so that you can add the metal hanger and have it ready to hang.

I am usually in a bit of a hurry to get the project done and might fudge a bit on the drying time, this takes 72 hours. Instead of laying the tile boards face down on a towel for sanding, DH developed a method that amazed me.

He puts his sander in the vice, locks it in so that the sanding paper is face up and locks the trigger in place so that it runs by itself. Then he takes the completed tile boards and holds just the edges to the sander and never has to lay the tile board on something that may damage the resin. Isn't that just the coolest thing?

He is looking into buying the wood in 4 X 8 sheets so he can make custom boards for me. I am not exactly sure where we can get the wood but we have used particle board and that worked out ok.

Looks like I have an up and coming Tile Board business. If I wiggled any more I would just fall off of my chair.

Looking further into my posts, you will find pictures of a sweater I made that MaryAnna Clemons wrote about in an article called "Purposeful Knitter".

I had purchased some more yarn and was going to make up another sweater but I ordered a worsted weight instead of a bulky. I started casting on and had done a few rows and it just didn't look and feel right. I was afraid it was going to be too small and needed advice.

I sent MaryAnna an email and asked for her advice. She sent me back an email and even praised my work. Now, how cool is that? I personally think my Neapolitan sweater looks a little odd but I told myself I had creative license. Fancied myself a designer. LOL. But can you imagine that? She answered me back just like DK from the Nautical Knitter did. I guess I thought these very talented ladies would be too busy for lil ole me. WRONG. Thanks ladies.

DK, I was thinking about you this morning, yep, I am fixing to get out the Estes Park Shawl that I started working on and get it finished. I am feeling strong and brave.

My daughter's jewelry making enterprise is going very well. She has sold several pieces and that makes me very happy cause then I don't have to subsidize her as much. Wahoo.

The best thing is that there have been changes to my Infinity 800 business and it is just booming. Take a look at my new landing page at

www.blessedlink4infinity.com

Thank you for the Unlimited Blessings Team. You guys are the best. We are truly thankful and blessed for all that you do. Love you Paulette.

Last but not least, my son is on the way to visit. It has been a long time since he has been able to get away for a visit. He has made some remarkable things lately and we are very proud of him. GREAT job, son.

Whew, now I better go check my lottery numbers as I just know I have the winning ticket. ;)

No comments:

Southern Mansion