Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Plethora of Personalities

Hi everyone,

I have spend a lot of time thinking about what I want this site to contain.

I have never been able to decide what I want to be when I grow up as there are just toooo many choices. What I have come to realize is that I am a person with varied interests and all the parts make up the whole.

I just recently took up knitting; again. I have made 2 1/2 pairs of socks (the very first pair the yarn was NOT sock knitting yarn and split real bad) and am currently working on making a sweater. All because of a couple of paperback novels written by Debbie Macomber about her yarn shop. There are even patterns for socks made on double point needles and circular needles in her books. There also some very cool characters in her books. I enjoyed her writings.

I have also taken up Watercolor painting. I used to think watercolors were wimpy but that is not the case any longer. I have done about 8 pictures and have most of them displayed in my laundry room. I have moved beyond hanging my work on the fridge. :)

It will be fun to talk with others that share some of my interests.

Take care all and see you soon.

RRR

2 comments:

jlink15 said...

I totally love the color! :) Now I have one too so you can check my blog whenever.

YAY FOR WATERCOLOR!

Love ya
Jessie

Anonymous said...

Roni, I am so glad that we have been able to watercolor together. The classes have been great and Nancy is a wonderful teacher! Thanks so much for including me.
Your friend,
Jen Code

Southern Mansion